McRecommends

Mac

Ursula le Guin - Earthsea (series). Another set of books I read when I was a youngster. I adored these books - I think I mentioned these on one of Michelle's threads. Again, I seriously recommend these.

I bought these last year, Mac, and look forward to reading them even more now. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Mac! Ditto on post #2 (um, the books of it I've read as well :lol:) and yes, Instance of the Fingerpost is one of my faves! I love Mr. Pears' work, as you well know. Are you planning on read his latest, A Stone's Fall? It was excellent, my friend!

I also see that you're reading The Swan Thieves! What do you think of it? I absolutely loved it and I say, Ms. Kostova has done it again! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

More recommendations, guys! Check it out. I am going to ask the mods to shift post number 76 so it's post number 2, so hold on a minute...cool.gif

Check it out. I am going to ask the mods to shift post number 76 so it's post number 2, so hold on a minute...cool.gif

I've tried doing this Mac, but it doesn't look like it's possible. I will flag the notion up in the staff room, and see if anyone can find a way to do it! Stay tuned........ :)

I've tried doing this Mac, but it doesn't look like it's possible. I will flag the notion up in the staff room, and see if anyone can find a way to do it! Stay tuned........ :)

Cheers, Chrissy. Most appreciated..xx