Evening all!

geordie_bint

Hello and thanks for letting me come in and join you all I live in the North East of England about seven miles from Newcastle upon Tyne.

I do most of my reading on the train to and from work, and yes I have been known to be still reading when walking from the station

At the moment I am having a James Herbert revival, I have just read Creed, The Magic Cottage and The secret of Crickley Hall.

My latest finish is James Herbert

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from a fellow King and Koontz fan! :lol:

I can't seem to get along with James Herbert, except for Fluke, funnily enough, which I thought was brilliant. I guess it's different to the rest of his books.

thanks for the welcome - I am a late starter with Herbert to be honest. My husband gave me crickley hall so it started from there. He can't get ever the fact that I am buying old books lol. If anyone want's a Herbert must read give 48 a go. I have fluke in my collection to read.

I have only read a few Koontz finished the door to december a few months ago another hard to put down. Have you battled through the Dark tower series?

von

:welcome2:Hey! :lol:

Another Geordie!! We're like bad pennies eh.....you can't get rid of us!!

Hope you enjoy the forum! I read Misery by Stephen King last year and really enjoyed it. I should really try more of his stuff!

Have fun!

Hia :lol: to the forum. My boyfriend lives near Newcastle but I can't say I know the area well I don't think I've been anywhere except the metro centre really, maybe I should bug him to take me somewhere when I'm next up

Hi and welcome!! :lol:

I'm a fan of Patterson as well, despite the whole formula writing bit. I was just at the bookstore today trying to figure out what the last "Womens Murder Club" book I'd read last.. the 5th or the 6th one? It's been a while so I never did figure it out, and picked up Richard Montonari instead. :roll:

Hope you're settling in well!

:welcome2:Hey! :lol:

Another Geordie!! We're like bad pennies eh.....you can't get rid of us!!

Hope you enjoy the forum! I read Misery by Stephen King last year and really enjoyed it. I should really try more of his stuff!

Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome Geordie nichola! Are you enjoying noughts and crosses my daughter has told me I MUST read it:readingtwo: