Dollhouse

Smay

I love it too, but we seem to be in the minority, it's looking like it won't get renewed for a second season which is a real shame! I've even heard they're not airing the 13th (last) episode, they're ending with episode 12, I really don't understand why people don't like it, i think it's great, and I love Victor and Sierra :irked: Do you have a favourite?

As for the no post thing, I don't think anyone else on here watches it, it's not aired in the UK yet and I know a lot of the active members live here, so won't have seen it.

It's also not aired in Holland, but I needed to download it.

And I've also read that about the 13th episode. It is supposed to be completely different from the rest of the episodes so Fox decided not to air it. It will be on the dvd when it comes out. And as for cancellation, there have been so many rumours. Last time I've heard that the last episode won't be aired, but that this did not mean cancellation.

I'm not really sure if i have a favourite. But i really love the relationship between Victor and Sierra. Besides that, I think Topher can be really funny!

• 4 months later...

I got the season 1 DVD yesterday! I watched the first two episodes and I thought it was excellent. I'm totally hooked already. And I heard that the first few episodes weren't as good as the rest, so I've really got a treat in store! :D

I'm really impressed so far - it completely held my attention and had a few shocks, like

in episode 2 when Echo is spending a weekend in the wilderness kayaking and climbing with that guy, then suddenly he gives her a five minute start before he hunts her down and kills her! It was such an abrupt change that I actually gasped

. The Joss Whedon name seems to be a guarantee of quality for TV series. Also, I noticed all the producers etc were names from Buffy and Angel, so I thought it should be good. Brilliant stuff!

Watched Episode 3 last night. It was good, but not as good as the first two. It is the one where Echo has to protect a threatened singer. Eliza Dushku can sing! I never realised!

I'm finding the attitude of the people in charge towards the Dolls slightly confusing.

As in: how expendable are they? I would have thought they would want to protect their investments, and yet in this episode Echo was expected to take a bullet for Rayna. I suppose it's OK as long as the client pays enough... And maybe they have an unending supply of people to replace any Dolls who get killed. Also, it's intriguing why Echo seems to be different to the other dolls.

Maybe all will become clearer!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...