Afternoon All

Dreamyflo

Afternoon everyone - I'm new to this forum, so will be finding my way about for a while. I'm 39, an avid reader in Kent, UK. My Library Thing id is Dreamyflo, I'd love to have some friends on there also, so feel free to add me - feel free to peek at my library there - I'm adding to it almost daily, so it's rather small at the moment (I have about 300 books in boxes under my bed!). I'm a big fiction fan, anything and everything takes my fancy - old to new. Have joined here so that I can chat about my reads and learn about new ones from others. Always happy to talk books. Happy Easter All:D

Hello and :irked: to this site. It's terribly good and everyone is very, very lovely on here. I'm sure you'll be addicted within days (whether this is a good thing or not, I have yet to decide! :lol:)

Hope you're well, and all that jazz.

Hello. Kent, I must admit, to me chiefly means the loyal yet misunderstood and mistreated vassal of King Lear. Am I out of touch slightly? Possibly, God knows where I've been the past 400 years! Elizabethan cookie?