Meg Cabot

Hi!

Does anyone here like to read Meg Cabot books? She is an amazingly talented writer, I think! I actually have not read all of her "Princess Diaries" series, but I love her "Airhead" books, and the first "Avalon High" book! Which of hers are your favorites?

Hi PoloPony, welcome to the forums!

I have read quite a lot of Meg Cabot, and I love her! She's my comfort reading, when I'm fed up, or when I want something easy but I know I'm going to enjoy. I've read most of the Princess Diary books as well, but I actually preferred The Mediator series. I've also read the All American Girl books, and the first Avalon High as well.

I haven't read the Allie Finkle books, as I think they're aimed at children, and might be a bit too young for me (mind you, I'm not a teenager either, so perhaps I shouldn't be reading her young adult books either!).

I really want to read the Missing series, the Airhead series, Jinx and Pants on Fire.

I am a big fan :) I started reading the Princess series and stopped but picked Meg back up when I saw she wrote things other that that series. I've read Boy Meets Girl and Every Boy's Got One, both of which were excellent. I have Big Boned, but I haven't read it yet, as well as All American Girl.