Films Of 2009

Dimitra

This sort of (ok, definately doesn't) count, but I had a meeting today with a certain Executive Producer about accommodation for cast & crew of a new movie that's being filmed in my area soon.....staring a very famous lead actor. (The movie's coming out in 2010, though)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Moon and Harry Potter :friends0:

Haha, I am really, really not looking forward to Harry Potter.

I can't stand the movies and my girlfriend is a certified Harry Potter nut and has made me see every single one of them. Not something to look forward to.

You should be careful about downloading that because the FBI have been brought in to investigate it being illegally put online a month before it's even meant to be released in the cinema

i pay for my movies, so does that count as illegal even though it was someone else who put it online? not my fault right? lol at least i hope not

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Harry Potter!!!!!! Even though they always end up being disappointing I still can't wait for it to come out. A lot of what I wanted to see has already come out (Wolverine, Star Trek, Angels and Deamons) so I'll just wait and see. Last summer had loads of good movies on I went the cinema every week, literally.

Star Trek was a fun one, SweetiiPie! Hope you like it :).

I think I posted wanting to see Shutter Island and Sherlock Holmes, but I thought of a few others:

It Might Get Loud

The Boat That Rocked

Paper Heart

Public Enemies

Moon

Year One

The Brothers Bloom

A Serious Man

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Oh, and if I haven't already mentioned it, NEW MOON!!!! :) Of course.

I am looking forward to Harry Potter, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Sherlock Holmes, and would LOVE to see Wolverine: XMen Origins ... not having seen the rest of them at the cinema.

I think I'll have to wait for Alice in Wonderland to come out on DVD...

AND Fantastic Mr Fox? Who's doing that one then? Who's in it?

AND Fantastic Mr Fox? Who's doing that one then? Who's in it?

Wes Anderson is directing (one of my faves) and I guess all the Wes people are back doing voices for the movie. George Clooney, Owen Wilson, Willem Dafoe, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman and Angelica Huston. Can't wait!!

Wes Anderson is directing (one of my faves) and I guess all the Wes people are back doing voices for the movie. George Clooney, Owen Wilson, Willem Dafoe, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman and Angelica Huston. Can't wait!!

Wow!! I didn't realise he had a film out this year. He's my all time favourite :):D:D Super happy now!

I am looking forward to Harry Potter, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Sherlock Holmes, and would LOVE to see Wolverine: XMen Origins ... not having seen the rest of them at the cinema.

They made another narnia movie? I'm surprised, I didn't think prince caspian did well enough to make it worth it for them. Still , I'm glad to hear it. So far they've done a great job with adapting them :)

Wow!! I didn't realise he had a film out this year. He's my all time favourite :):D:D Super happy now!

He's my fave too, Nicola!! We have good taste :).

I just checked IMDB, and it's out in the UK in October and here in November.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bright Star, Harry Potter and New Moon :)

Same here (apart from NM :)), though the clips I saw from Bright Star let me down a bit.

I can't wait to see the new Terminator movie

Since I liked the first Terminator, I think I'm going to watch this too.

Also, Fish Tank and The White Ribbon, both from Cannes, caught my attention.

Serlock Holmes, Up and The Princess And The Frog are definitely films to be watched