Primeval - Rarrrrrr!

Raven

Gah! I watch Robin Hood and Primeval, and I bet they're on at the same time. :lol: I prefer Merlin to be honest, but at least I'll be able to watch Guy of Gisburn in Robin Hood!

Gah! I watch Robin Hood and Primeval, and I bet they're on at the same time. :lol: I prefer Merlin to be honest, but at least I'll be able to watch Guy of Gisburn in Robin Hood!

They are, Boy Hoody starts at 6.50, Primeval, as I said above, starts at 7.20.

I like Merlin as well, but all three are but pretenders to the crown.

Going back on-topic, if people haven't seen it it's probably best to start at the beginning, I'm not sure tomorrow night's episode will be a good starting point!

Yeah, I wouldn't watch something when there are previous episodes unseen, would ruin it and wouldn't understand it the same I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
It's back!!

Hur-Rarrrrrrrr!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

I love me some Prieval.

Funny thing is I never got into the first series. The other half watched it and I was like "ah ****...another dino show". And then one day I sat and watched one episode and found it really great. Since then I was hooked and I cannot wait for it to come back.

I wonder how they are getting back though...the last cliffhanger was pretty much 'end of'