Robin Hood back on Saturday finally

karla

I saw the guy who is playing Friar Tuck being interviewed this morning on BBC news. Bit of a change from the usual round, tubby, bald character we all know! Tall, dark and handsome he is

My boyfriend gets told he looks like the guy playing robin hood on telly atm all the time. It's how my mum described him to my Auntie and Cousins too..:lol:.

I couldn't resist buying the moveable toy figure from toys'r'us at xmas for him. The toy looked more like my bf than the actor tbh. And he doesn't help matters when he wears alot of tatty green clothes and owns a bow and arrow. :blush:

Glad it's coming back! :D

Ah, I remember when I was 21 . . .

Actually, now I stop to think about it, I'm not sure I do . . .

Was it that long ago? :lol:

My grandma always says she still feels about 18 lol

I can remember, twas only last year lol Didn't do much really....

Back to Robin Hood - men in tights..... yes, mmm very good on men with muscley legs imo.

I plan on calling my son if I have one Robin, after the bird more so but then everything related to robin is cool, robin from batman and robin, robin hood, robin williams the comedian, and of course the bird robin :blush:

Back to Robin Hood - men in tights..... yes, mmm very good on men with muscley legs imo.

I plan on calling my son if I have one Robin, after the bird more so but then everything related to robin is cool, robin from batman and robin, robin hood, robin williams the comedian, and of course the bird robin :blush:

thinking about it u got a point, nice name

18 years . . . (Is there any way to make this text smaller?!).

Robin Day, Sir Robin (When danger reared it

So . . . Do you come here often?! (and what is it with these youngsters and all this Twighlight rubbish?!).

Twilight is doing my head in too! Similar to Harry Potter hype, hate it all!

Can you please stop depressing me? I'm the same age as you! :lol:

:blush:!

Spike - yummy!

thinking about it u got a point, nice name

Your avatar! :D So gorgeous!

So . . . Do you come here often?! (and what is it with these youngsters and all this Twighlight rubbish?!).

:blush: As for Twilight, I know absolutely nothing about it except it's to do with vampires. I don't like the vampire genre (says the girl who's just finished watching all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and has the lovely Spike as her avatar).

Spike - yummy!

Isn't he just? :lol:

Anyway... ahem... There are no vampires in Robin Hood whatsover. *lame attempt to pretend this post is on topic*

i can see how they will carry on with it this series without marian what i dont get is how it will carry on when the guy who plays robin leaves at the end of this season, i was watching an interview with friar tuck that said

he is signed up for 2 series this 1 and next so there will definately be a series 4 but how??

I don't think I saw the ITV version.....:S BBC made it so sad. I didn't expect it at all, I really wanted them to be together! :lol:

The ITV one, Robin of Sherwood, runs rings around Robin Hoody. It's dated a bit now, but it's still very good, and has quite an impressive cast to boot. Check it out if you get the chance!

Well, it wasn't too bad. Friar Tuck made an interesting addition, and it was good to see Robin and Guy struggling to deal with Marian's death. Guy needs to wash his hair sometime this year though, as he's not looking as attractive as he could be. And "spondoolicks"?! Good grief, I know it doesn't exactly try to be historically correct, but that really jarred.

(And yes, ITV's Robin of Sherwood was far superior.)