Curse you!

Binary_Digit

Lol, you're addicted and that's before you've even started posting.. there's no hope. All that's left to do is welcome you to the team.

The Eagles spring to mind as an appropriate soundtrack:

You can check out any time you like,

But you can never leave!

Welcome to the [sic] BookClubForum

It's such a lovely place, such a lovely place

Plenty of room at the [sic] BookClubForum...

Welcome, you doomed Binary Digit you!

Oohlala, those lines from Eagles, they give one the shivers, non?"

Oui, welcome, welcome and I tell you this Binary Digit, once you start to know the members, voila, you begin to love them and then you cannot stop reading their posts. Terrible, but true!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :lol:

Maureen, I feel really fortunate to have been born into a Mainer's life. I was raised on Stephen King, and Thoreau's Maine is only an hour's drive away. Thanks to my father's love of the wilderness, I've had countless opportunities to experience Nature in Maine. It may not always be pleasant, but it is always beautiful. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. :D

Its almost 4AM, and I'm still scrolling through posts! I should have been in bed hours ago. What started as a google search for more information on Jose Saramago has ended with countless hours of forum trolling. Curse you BookClubForum!!

I'll see you tomorrow. :haha:

That reminds me of new years eve, my last post was about 4AM on the 1st of Jan. You'll find you're in good company here Binary_Digit, welcome to the forum.