Giulia's Big Book Giveaway/Swap Thread

BookJumper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, "Good Omens" I'd be interested in that one, been wanting to read it for a while now.

Hey :D just pointing out that (as outlined in the refurbished OP) I'm looking to swap rather than give away, although given the non-new condition of the books I'd be bartering two books in return for one. So if there's anything else you'd like and anything from your own shelves you're looking to get rid of, let me know!

New books added :lol:!

Let me know if there's anything you'd like & what you'd like to swap it for; it's a book for a book except for the ones marked "acceptable", which you can get two of for the "price" of one (i.e. a single book).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I'd love The Dark Flight Down by Marcus Sedgwick if it's still available. I read The Book of Dead Days ages ago and have been meaning to get hold of the sequel ever since but never got round to it yet.

I'll stick Pemberley in the post to you this week. :motz:

Done :smile2: I do want to read The Dark Flight Down but (vexed at having yet again bought the sequel to a book I haven't read) I'm giving it away to create shelfspace for the single volume edition of both. I'll post it tomorrow if you PM me your address :motz:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New books added so please have a browse :) note: they're all books which I consider to have minor defects, do ask for more info on a specific volume. Further note: as the whole point is that I won't read books that aren't in good shape, I'm quite happy to swap at a 2-4-1 ratio provided the 1 book is in good condition.