Jeffery Deaver

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Charm are you done eating already? Go and get The Coffin Dancer and join us. And by the way Ceinwenn, I think the pot's calling the kettle black here, I saw that you haven't gotten around to buying the Dexter books yet, either!!

Charm are you done eating already? Go and get The Coffin Dancer and join us. And by the way Ceinwenn, I think the pot's calling the kettle black here, I saw that you haven't gotten around to buying the Dexter books yet, either!!

Sheesh! Its 8pm here .. the shop is closed! :roll: I'll get it the next time I'm in town! (:lol: Shouldn't I really be reading The Bone Collector first?? )

*shouts* "Little Miss Bossy Boots on the rampage Ceinwein, hide!!!" :)

Charm yes you should and I have no idea why you haven't done that already. But if you read it quickly over the weekend you'll be able to start The Coffin Dancer with us. How's Kookie's cooking skills? And your son, I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing the cleaning on the weekend? And your hubby can manage the groceries. Piper can take care of the protection. You know, you in the bathtub reading The Bone Collector, she standing guard infront of the door making sure nobody bothers you. Good dog. She'll also keep you company when you get scared.

I'm going to do a naughty thing tomorrow, I'm going to go over a few charityshops I didn't have time for the other day, in search of more Deaver books :lol:

Charm are you done eating already? Go and get The Coffin Dancer and join us.

Yeah Charm! :D

And by the way Ceinwenn, I think the pot's calling the kettle black here, I saw that you haven't gotten around to buying the Dexter books yet, either!!

Oh oh - I've been told, haven't I?

Sheesh! Its 8pm here .. the shop is closed! :) I'll get it the next time I'm in town! (:roll: Shouldn't I really be reading The Bone Collector first?? )

Would that be 1st thing tomorrow morning, then? And, The Bone Collector could technically wait as you have seen the movie (remember, I did say technically!)

*shouts* "Little Miss Bossy Boots on the rampage Ceinwein, hide!!!" :lol:

Oh oh, we're in trouble!

Charm yes you should and I have no idea why you haven't done that already. But if you read it quickly over the weekend you'll be able to start The Coffin Dancer with us. How's Kookie's cooking skills? And your son, I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing the cleaning on the weekend? And your hubby can manage the groceries. Piper can take care of the protection. You know, you in the bathtub reading The Bone Collector, she standing guard infront of the door making sure nobody bothers you. Good dog. She'll also keep you company when you get scared.

I'm going to do a naughty thing tomorrow, I'm going to go over a few charityshops I didn't have time for the other day, in search of more Deaver books :lol:

frankie, sounds like you have it well sussed & charm - get a move on now! Do exactly as she says & no one will get hurt! :lol:

Oh there's nothing better!! That's where I got my copy of Bone Collector....god bless Oxfam!!

I usually spend hours trawling around looking for Richard Brautigan books. I could buy them on ebay but that'd be too easy! Maybe I should just save myself a few years and go down the ebay route as I've never actually found one yet!! :):roll:

:lol:

I love doing this! Nothing nicer when you have to day to yourself and I've got some great bargains all in good shape too :lol:

Yeah Charm! :)

Would that be 1st thing tomorrow morning, then? And, The Bone Collector could technically wait as you have seen the movie (remember, I did say technically!)

frankie, sounds like you have it well sussed & charm - get a move on now! Do exactly as she says & no one will get hurt! :D

Ok You guys are scaring me now. :roll:

I've read the first few chapters of Coffin Dancer and I'm liking it! There's quite a bit of detective speak.....like LKA, perp, wits. At first I was thinking :lol: but then I figured it all out and now I'm thinking :lol:

(These little faces are so helpful!! :D)

I've read the first few chapters of Coffin Dancer and I'm liking it! There's quite a bit of detective speak.....like LKA, perp, wits. At first I was thinking :lol: but then I figured it all out and now I'm thinking :lol:

(These little faces are so helpful!! :lol:)

I don't know what I'm going to do when there are no translations available and I'm going to have to read the English ones... :D I'm glad you're enjoying it though :D

Charm, good job finding The Bone Collector, it's a darn fine read!!

I started reading The Coffin Dancer last night in bed and managed about 82 pages or so before I realised I was trying to read with my eyes closed. It wasn't the book's fault though, it was rather late :lol:

I found out why the book is named The Coffin Dancer, creepy stuff! Looking forward to reading some more :lol:

I don't know what I'm going to do when there are no translations available and I'm going to have to read the English ones... :roll: I'm glad you're enjoying it though ;)

Charm, good job finding The Bone Collector, it's a darn fine read!!

This is probably my favourite Lincoln Rhyme book overall! A lot better than the film.

Sorry to butt in - this is my first ever post!

That's ok, Melisa, butt away!

I finished The Coffin Dancer about 1/2 hour ago. Brilliant book! I started to remember some of the stuff that happens about 1/2 way through reading it, but still didn't get one of the twists before it happened. Did figure out that last twist, but only because of my niggling suspicions that someone/something was not right. (don't want to give anything away to those still reading it!)

That's ok, Melisa, butt away!

I finished The Coffin Dancer about 1/2 hour ago. Brilliant book! I started to remember some of the stuff that happens about 1/2 way through reading it, but still didn't get one of the twists before it happened. Did figure out that last twist, but only because of my niggling suspicions that someone/something was not right. (don't want to give anything away to those still reading it!)

Don't read the next one til I catch up!! :hyper:I haven't even started The Bone Collector yet! :roll: