All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just baked a cornbeef, potato and onion pie for my BF impressing even myself! Unfortunately I don't eat red meat or poultry so can't have any! :D Pasta with a sunblushed tomato sauce thingymebob for me :)

I think maybe some chargrilled chicken, mixed veg and potato wedges tonight.

I think maybe some chargrilled chicken, mixed veg and potato wedges tonight.

*shock* No mash!? :tong:

I had a lovely bbq last night by the River Cam on Grantchester Meadows, we had maple cured bacon with mixed lettuce and peri peri sauce in a few rolls and large mushrooms with cheese melted inside with a dash of peri peri and pepper as well as salmon with lemon..twas yummy. We also had some cheesecake and I had a dandelion ale while bf had a blackberry cyder (correct spelling on this bottle) Having a bbq by the river while bats fly about (with a bat detector) and swans drifting by with the moon shining down was lovely :D reminded me of The Addams Family sunbathing in the moonlight too :lol:

Tonight its PASTA BAKE! - creamy tomato and herbs with lettuce....oh I love it soooo much! Little excited as we haven't had it for a week or two. I'll be having that while watching the latest episode of Ashes to ashes...it makes me happy. :D

*shock* No mash!? :lol:

I had a lovely bbq last night by the River Cam on Grantchester Meadows, we had maple cured bacon with mixed lettuce and peri peri sauce in a few rolls and large mushrooms with cheese melted inside with a dash of peri peri and pepper as well as salmon with lemon..twas yummy. We also had some cheesecake and I had a dandelion ale while bf had a blackberry cyder (correct spelling on this bottle) Having a bbq by the river while bats fly about (with a bat detector) and swans drifting by with the moon shining down was lovely :D reminded me of The Addams Family sunbathing in the moonlight too :D

NO MASH tonight, far too much effort to make tonight, i had loads on saturday though :tong::lol:

That barbecue sounds so cool Sarah ^-^

Wow what a marvelous future to behold!

I am seeing mash potato, mince, carrots and gravy in mine :D

I've no idea what to have tonight although I'm at weightwatchers later for my first weigh-in. No doubt after the class I'll be inspired to eat carrot sticks and dust! :D

Maybe mince, wedges and sweetcorn or chippy, i'm gravitating towards chips as it's really too hot for anything proper!

I sure hope you have oil for your mince there, dude!

Tonight am having happy hour food, woo-hoo!

Never fear, i have indeedz :D

I rushed out late last night and grabbed some and zoomed back in time to catch the potatoes before they ruined! I think i decided i'm having a chippy as it's quite hot, probably too stuffy for something heavy.

I think i decided i'm having a chippy as it's quite hot, probably too stuffy for something heavy.

So would chippy food be considered as light then?? :tong::lol:

I had roast chicken, baked potatoes and beans. I really had to try hard to resist cheese on top but I did. :D

I suppose you can class it as light because i don't have to make anything :tong:

I wish i had more chicken :D