Sarah's book list.

Sarahrob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started it about 7ish, was done by about 2. In fairness, it was quite an easy book to read!

It takes me a couple weeks to read a book. I am a very, very, slow reader. However, it doesn't bother me. Sometimes when reading I will stop after a page or two and start thinking about what I just read. I guess that is why my reading list is so small. :oops:

I read quite quickly, and normally take in a fair bit of what I've read. The only problem I do have is that if I read too many books by one author or similar books then they do tend to blur.

I had a box of ten Miss Marple books, and I have read all but two of them over the last few weeks. I'm no longer sure what happened in which book - they are just a blur of murder-mystery!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know - one week on and I can't remember what on earth I've read...:D

I am currently reading Strictly Business by the unlikely-named Francesca Clementis. I'm probably not going to trawl through it as I'm really not enjoying it. Every character is completely odious and I'd like to give them all a hearty slap.

Of course my impatience has nothing to do with the fact that Wicked and The Boleyn Inheritance are in a bag inder my bed. Nooo, nothing at all...:D

• 3 weeks later...

Golad you enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl - it seems quite a popular one. It's certainly my favourite of Gregory's of the ones I've read to date. It was also the 1st one I read. :D

Golad you enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl - it seems quite a popular one. It's certainly my favourite of Gregory's of the ones I've read to date. It was also the 1st one I read. :D

I seem to be working my way through all her books - mad to think I'd not heard of her until I joined here!:)

Only read OBG but have Virgins Lover on tbr, have you started Wicked yet?

Love the thought of it under the bed waiting! I ration books like that. One from bottom of pile then a newie!

I'm mid-way through the Boleyn Inheritance, but as soon as I finish that I'm going to read Wicked.

It's such a gorgeous-looking book with the green-tipped pages... I'm really looking forward to reading it!:D

I am absolutely DYING to get my mitts on a copy of The Boleyn Inheritance, but I've been told I'm not allowed to buy any more books at all before Xmas, so I'm hopeful that I'll get it then - but I hate having to wait!!!

I am absolutely DYING to get my mitts on a copy of The Boleyn Inheritance, but I've been told I'm not allowed to buy any more books at all before Xmas, so I'm hopeful that I'll get it then - but I hate having to wait!!!

Could it not just 'appear' on your book shelf?

My OH thinks Kat is letting me read loads of hers at the moment :)

LOL - I only wish! But I have the feeling someone may have already bought it for me, even this far in advance (most likely my Mam) & I'd hate to upset them by having it already & ruining their surprise... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ermm... it's not a huge favourite, as the heroine is the most insipid character I've ever read. Honestly, you just want to give her a shake.

There are some fantastic comedic characters though.

If I had to sum it up I'd say it is nice. It's an easy one to read, you don't need to think much as not much happens. Personally, I prefer Northanger Abbey.