Almost a year after I registered...

aspidistra

... I finally post a message :D

Hello everybody :)

I found this forum in 2008, and I registered at the very moment; it was just the place I was looking for: a forum to practise English language, and what a better theme to talk about than books, my favourite pastime?

But then I got lazy (you know, talking -or writting, in this case- in a foreign language can be quite hard sometimes ) and... well... :)

Anyway, here I am again and this time I will try to stay around.

I guess I should start telling you a bit about me... I'm Spanish, I mostly read fiction novels, some theatre plays sometimes, some non-fiction (mostly about Ancient Egypt), and I have a large pile of books waiting to be read calling me from the shelves of my livingroom :D

I think that's enough by now...

See you :)

P.S. I hope no to make big mistakes in my messages, I think I have a good English level, but if I do, please feel free to correct me :lol:

Hola! Welcome to the forum aspidistra!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Don't worry about your english, it's fine! And there are several of us who have a different first language (I'm french). Also, if you ever get tired of speaking english, feel free to make me practice my spanish! :lol: