Recommendations Challenge - Books Allocated

Kell

I haven't had a chance yet - as mine is such a great big thick book, I'm having to wait a little while till I can have a good run at it. I'm looking forward to it though - it sounds so very interesting!

Oh, I haven't gotten round to this yet, what with the world book day book swap and all... Must get my hands on The Loop!

Edit: Just ordered a 1 cent copy (+2,99€ for postage grrr) from amazon marketplace... The speed at which you can place an order is positively evil! *laughs*

Edited by Chimera

Of course, providing I can find it. I'll have a look for it tomorrow, and confirm I can get my hands on it. The reason I say that is because we had people in to insulate all the walls of the house, and the backroom, which houses many of our books is jammed and crammed full at the moment, but with a bit of luck it will be in the bedroom. I'll let you know tomorrow (today...later:) )

Pp

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid it was a one-off experiment, so you missed it this time, but I've been thinking of resurrecting it for World Book Day next year, so kep your eyes open. :readingtwo: