Harlan Coben

Inanna

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am about half way through reading my first book by Harlan Coben - The Woods.

So far it is an excellent read. It is one of those books, that if I have a spare 5 minutes, I have to pick the book up and read a few pages. If it keeps up like this it will be a 10/10.

I picked up one of his books well going on holiday, because i had read all my patricia cornwell and john grisham ones, and i could not put it down, which then led me to buying the rest of his. i was in Godalming in WH Smith and they were doing a special offer of buy two get the third free. I was in my element.

I would definitely recommend them, they are hard to put down :smile2:

I inquired about the next Bolitar novel thru his web site. He replied and indicated the next one would be releases in 09.

Ooh, thanks for that info! :)

• 4 weeks later...
I am about half way through reading my first book by Harlan Coben - The Woods.

So far it is an excellent read. It is one of those books, that if I have a spare 5 minutes, I have to pick the book up and read a few pages. If it keeps up like this it will be a 10/10.

I read The Woods on tuesday/wednesday and it was really good! I couldn't put it away!

It was aslo my first Harlan Coben book.

I saw it in the bookshelf of the hostel I stayed and because I've read good things about his books, I gave it a try.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow.. I'm really glad to see somebody here reads his books because I think they are great :)

My favorite is Gone for good, and I've just bought his newest, Hold tight. I prefer his stand-alone books; those books about Myron Bolitar just don't click well with me :drama: probably because Myron himself annoys me, oh well. :woohoo:

..... those books about Myron Bolitar just don't click well with me :) probably because Myron himself annoys me, oh well. :)

Harlan Coben is very good, I haven`t read any stand alone books yet but I`ve enjoyed the couple of Myron Bolitar stories that I have read. :)

Charm reinforce that shelf & give him ago, it will be worth it! :)

• 3 weeks later...