Neighbours

Cadenza

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is getting carried away with all the mush with the young ones getting engaged and Elle and Lucas etc.

Before you know it Toadie and Steph will be rekindling there romance.

• 5 weeks later...
See when Lou offered that lady a job. No interviews.

Oh yes, job offers in Soapland totally bug me! They always get offered them on the spot after a brief conversation, with no interview. Hours, wage and what day/time they need to start are never mentioned! :D If only getting a job were that easy in real life!

• 2 weeks later...

So how do you think the new married couple will get on. And I'm sorry, but who came up with the storyline for Susan being a surrogate mother for Libby. Imagine Dan saying his mother in law gave birth to their baby:blush: Gross!!!

I think they'll be ok...at least for now...it seems their parents are more of a problem.

I find it hard to believe Susan will even be able to provide a healthy environment for a baby...how old is she now?

• 1 month later...
This happened in tonight show.

That was sad that Bridget went. Will Delcan(sp) cope

It made me cry...actually just finished watching it so still am a bit. I can't believe they killed her off...and I was so relieved when I saw they were all alive after missing Friday's episode

I knew it was going to happen as my TV mag kindly spoiled it. :friends0:

I don't like

Bridget and was quite happy to see the back of her to be honest, but even I got a bit choked up, probably because she has a tiny baby. :( Then I watched Home and Away and got even more depressed as Belle had just died!

Have you ever noticed how Neighbours and Home & Away seem to follow/copy each other's storylines?

He isn't...

I'm annoyed with Steve and Miranda for deciding to take India away mere hours after Bridget's death - it's not as if they'll be thinking straight. The way they kept saying Declan couldn't cope - that's because Bridget's only been gone a few hours! Good grief, give the guy a chance.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys. Thought I would revive this thread as something is driving me crazy, and I thought someone on here might be able to help.

For some reason I was trying to think of who was to same age as Stingray and everyone I can think of who was around the same age seems too old or too young. I am half settled on Paul, Tad and Flick but am sure that he is younger than them. Can anyone help? I was thinking about it all the way through my shower and just getting more and more confused while I thought of new names. I looked on the Neighbours site but couldn't find the answer.

Also what do people think of the new Declan. I really don't like him, I liked the old one.

If you mean when Stingray was in the neighbours they was Boyd and I think the Timmins but I'm sure they was other people

Not sure if they came in after Stingrary left or before. Rachel, Zeke Kinski

I thought Boyd but then thought he was more Dylan's age (is it Dylan, Stingray's older brother?) because he dated Sky.

Stingray and Boyd were born in 1987, Dylan in 1986. Tad was born in 1983, Paul in 1983/84 and Flick in 1983. :)

Oh I didn't realise they were that close in age. I remember part of the fuss with Sky and Stingray was about age. Was Sky the same age as Dylan?

Strangely I've always seen the Kennedy children as my generation, but really it should be Stingray and Boyd etc. as I was born 1987...when was Summer born then? I'm sure she wasn't that much younger that Boyd but he would be 23 now and she's not even 18

Sky was born in 1987.

Summer should have been 18 when she returned, but she was "deSORASed" (soap opera rapid ageing syndrome!) when she was brought back and was 16!

Elle Robinson was SORASed - she should have been 16 when she put in an appearance at Ramsay Street, but they made her 19 to give her more adult storylines.

Never let continuity get in the way of a good storyline, eh?! :rolleyes:

Yes, she went to a music boarding school, but she got expelled earlier this year (or was it last year? I can't quite remember) which is why she's back in Ramsay Street. Her Mum died when she and Boyd were little, and her Dad (Max) went back to work on the oil rigs after he and Steph split up. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...