Neighbours

Cadenza

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't read if you're not Australian:

WHY DID RACHEL HAVE TO LEEEEEEEEEAVE?!?! D: Poor Ty or however you spell his name.

I just had to get that out.

Also, Zeke is pissing me the hell off.

Rrr.

Was shocked at Karl yesterday shouting at poor Harold like that :motz:shame on you. Wondering if Geeky Zeeky is gonna turn up!! And what about Steph and that guy...who is he anyway?

Yeh what was all that about....bit out of character for Karl I thought....lol. Poor Susan she doesn't look to great and where on earth is Rachel through all this.

:motz:Can we just get rid of Paul please.....he is so annoying. And when was he qualified to be running a newspaper!! Also aren't Donna's siblings horrid kids too.

I know, why couldn't he stay nice? He's such a stereotypical bad guy!

And no I don't like Donna's siblings either, can't we get rid of them and get Zeke back instead? At least he was only one irritating character

And no I don't like Donna's siblings either, can't we get rid of them and get Zeke back instead? At least he was only one irritating character

I agree! That lad's the worst, deigning to stay as though he was doing them a big favour, and it's not even Donna's house! I'd have slapped him around the head and helped him on his way with a boot up the behind. :lol:

I thought it was funny the other day when the DHS woman turned up just as Toadie had the two lads in a headlock! Typical bad timing. At least she didn't take it seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
Another annoying family in Ramsay Street.....hope Donna's lot don't stay long:irked:

And for goodness sake will they just find Zeke:irked:

I totally agree! But I suppose they have to have a "bad" family for you to hate (who inevitably get turned "good" by the goodness of Ramsey Street residents etc... ;)

And Zeke... How long can they drag it out for? Rachel's behaviour is really irritating me! I would feel sorry for her if Zeke were dead, but I don't think he is so I just find her annoying!!