DanC

DanC_84

Hi guys.

This is my first post, I wanted to discuss novels with some ppl so I thought this is as good a place as any.

I just recently got back into reading. My girlfriend became mildly obsessed with the Twilight books and got me into them. I enjoyed them and have since started reading books again. Funnily enough, I have found I quite like romance novels, providing there is a reasonable amount of action/adventure mixed into the plot. If anyone has read and enjoyed any books that are along those lines please let me know.

As I said I have recently finished the Twilight series and I also read Malorie Blackman's Noughts & Crosses which I really enjoyed. I have ordered the other three books in that series and am waiting for them at the moment. I am currently reading Cover Story by Colin Forbes however I am not enjoying it as much as I remember enjoying other Colin Forbes novels in my teenage years.

Welcome to the forum, Dan. Feel free to browse the various discussion threads. You'll find plenty of fans of Twilight and the Noughts & Crosses series. You'll have a heap of recommendations in no time!

I'm still reading The Book of Lost Things. I've lost my focus in the last couple of days so I've slowed up a bit, even though I'm still really enjoying it.

Welcome to the forum, Dan. Feel free to browse the various discussion threads. You'll find plenty of fans of Twilight and the Noughts & Crosses series. You'll have a heap of recommendations in no time!

I'm still reading The Book of Lost Things. I've lost my focus in the last couple of days so I've slowed up a bit, even though I'm still really enjoying it.

Thanks, I will definately do that.

I was really surprised that I liked Twilight and Noughts and Crosses tbh. I have always kind of been an unemotional sort of guy and hearing things about the Twilight series beforehand made me think that I was going to despise it.

and I also read Malorie Blackman's Noughts & Crosses which I really enjoyed. I have ordered the other three books in that series and am waiting for them at the moment.

:D:jump:You like my favourite book of all time!! Yay! (Noughts & Crosses). I hope you enjoy the other three. Although I personally don't think they're as good as the first one, they're all fantastic reads.

:)