Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been involved in scamming? You see, me and the idiot known as green tie..for it was he...used to run a hoover scam, you go to a sprightly old woman, offer a hoover, take a big downpayment and skedaddle..it was great." Fiona was. ...

Edited by itsmeagain

sat in the corner of the cell. "I am only kidding Hortense..have you got Scammer revenge on your playstation? My boy Luke plays it, it's all imaginary."

Archie and his 17 chicks were clucking excitedly, but now Archie was on his way to Hawkeye, ready to offer suet for a new gaff to live in.

Hawkeye was not very....

Edited by itsmeagain

proceeded to knock him off his perch, a not very difficult undertaking as Hawkeye was sorely out of shape. A lifetime of bad food choices and a couch potato lifestyle had left him decidedly rotund and short of breath. With a great flurry of feathers and a screech that would have ....

fashion them into an Indian embroidery quilt.

It was , now, beginning to rain. Turning back towards home, she sees that

Archie's brood are now moving into their new nest, leased out to them by Hawkeye.

She was struck by the intensity of the flurry of activity around the nest. "Hello ahoy", cooed Anabella Aviary, appreciatively.

Archie's...