Finish the thought, game (join in)

Alphonse, when he was found by itsme' and the girls, was mooching through clothes drawers in itsmeagaIn's bedroom. "Get out you thief" roared itsme', running at the weasly little oaf...who promptly dissolved in a whiff of smoke. " Have I had too much to drink?" asked Carlina, "after all hes just gone in a whiff of smoke!!"

When itsme' found Dave snoring in his bed he was mystified. He wondered

Edited by itsmeagain

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if perhaps their drinks had been spiked and he was hallucinating. He gave Dave a poke. He awoke with a start and glowered at Itsme. 'You knocked me ass over kite with your bike and busted me knee!! I'm not moving out until it's better. And by the way, I'm hungry, time you stocked up your fridge.' Itsme stared at him open mouthed.

make Itsme a meal from her country. 'I better not make our national dish, Fruit Bat Soup, she giggled, seeing you're vegetarian and all. Do you eat fish?' The others joined in. 'I'll make veggie Pelmeni,'  said Anna, 'and I'll do ackee's for dessert,' said Carlina. 'What about you Poppy?'

Poppy looked reflective, absorbed in thought. "Because it's itsme', I will rustle up a starter of diced kiwi fruit, then lentil and aduki bean stew with cashew rice, topped off by hazelnut and Carob rice pudding, or mango and chocolate vegan soufflé. Itsme' is....."

Edited by itsmeagain

Itsme. However Dex had never fully recovered from his favourite café taking the all day breakfast off the menu. 'Do you think we should invite Dex around? Cheer him up after Trixie's decamping? You never know, he might hit it off with one of the new girls. Give him a ring.' Itsme ......

Lily plants in the duke ofZarg's abode." Thinking that it was a crime re enactment meant that Dex pulled on his best dinner jacket, brushed his suede shoes, and gave his hair a lick of hair grease, known as gel.

"Strange people these Tykes "intoned Dex , wordlessly, to himself "strange, but charming, oh very nice....@nd hey, the crime books they read in York!! Only last August I was explaining to my auntie Maud how....

Edited by itsmeagain

Yorkshire is a hotbed of gruesome serial killers, rapists, arsonists and indecent exposure cases ....purely in the literary sense, of course. Auntie Maud went straight out and booked a holiday there, bless her heart.' Seemingly a penchant for the macabre was a hereditary thing. With that, Dex adjusted his fedora to a fetching angle, pulled on his trenchcoat and ........

leapt manfully into his yellow, chrome wheeled, Range Rover. Off to Yorkshire, mused Dex, thinking that he hadn`t seen poppy for a long time. As they say, thought Dex wistfully, those you miss when apart.....

Edited by itsmeagain

or his favourite maxim, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder .....so get lost for a while!' If he put his foot down, he thought, he could make it in a couple of hours, just in time for supper. He hoped it wouldn't be all that humbug and carrot stick stuff or whatever it was called, hum something anyway, that Itsme liked. He stuck a Paradise Lost CD in the player to cheer himself up and .........

Sped away, thoughtfully negotiating pitstops, potholes and speed bumps, with a cry of "hey ho, hey ho, its off to itsme I go." He was listening to the Grateful Dead when a thought occurred to Dex."I wonder whose sweeties itsme means, if its Cadbury then I am game", he said thoughtfully. "After all....

Edited by itsmeagain

Rum and Raisin liquer looked tempting as he really enjoyed the taste of both. He reasoned that a mix of both would go down extremely well...

Cadbury and Whitakers chocolate. After all, Whitakers was started by those down under upstarts but you had to admit that that Creamy Milk of theirs was pretty damned good. Even the sexy Nigella waxed lyrical http://youtu.be/J2xkc07SczA 

With chocolate uppermost on his mind, and all thoughts of spoiling his appetite for supper dismissed, he pulled into the next store and bought a pile of .........

a woman. He mused over this thought for quite some time and felt that there must be a flaw in his logic somewhere, but he was getting tired now and his usually razor-sharp mental faculties were not in tip-top working order. Luckily, he wasn't far from Itsme's. He'd ask him. He pulled into his drive and .......

Edited by poppy

From outside Dex could hear itsme' on the phone.

"ok pc Onduty, I shall keep an eye..or two ..out..not out as in outside of my head, but out..to see if I know Dex. Can't recall this man honest."

On entering the house Dex recalled his encounter with the angry Onduty, and Dex suddenly philosophised about crime.

"You know itsme', crime is a really....

only a violation of established contextual, social or cultural norms. I hypothesize that crime varies in it's acceptance depending on  one's socio-economic background. Take for instance .....'

'Grub's up,' interrupted Poppy, Itsme threw her a grateful look.

'Looks appetising,' Dex sounded surprised. 'What is it exactly?'

"For you Dex" intoned poppy ,"we have Philosophy ham n cheese pie with dill, then a main of steak with Mash, with deep meat gravy, and dessert is made in heaven. Caramel ice cream with nuts..anyone want a sausage roll for starters?"

Dex downed two sausage rolls, he was adamant it was the best sausage meat he had eaten since1989 at school.

" I still remember the subtle taste, the tangy savoury pork aroma, the bread....

Edited by itsmeagain

slathered in marg.' He surreptitiously pocketed a couple for afters and thought with relief how there was no Bertrand now to be sniffing round his pockets, growling menacingly and generally making a darned nuisance of himself. He rather missed the little blighter .....and the delightful Tints. 'Ah women,' he mused, 'can't live with them, can't .....'

In sashayed Petrel. Dex's jaw dropped .....