• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

March Supporter Giveaway   03/02/2019

So March has crept up on us and I'm thrilled to finally show you the GREAT (he he...) March giveaway!     This time we have a gorgeous print of The Great Gatsby's most famous line from thestorygift.co.uk AND a Great Gatsby tea from the Literary Tea Company! This particular tea is Peach Blossom (which sounds delicious and I kind of wish I could keep it myself...) and the tin features another Gatsby quote.  If you'd like to see the other literary teas available (there are lots, I spent ages looking) you can find them both at the Literary Tea Company's etsy store (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LiteraryTeaCompany) or at their own website, theliteraryteacompany.co.uk .   As always, supporters are automatically entered into the giveaway and if you're not a supporter but want to be included in this months giveaway you can become a supporter on patreon here... https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum .   A winner will be chosen at random on the last day of the month. Good luck!  
Stiggy

Finish the thought, game (join in)

the clouds. Oxygen soon became in short supply, chicken feathers were being shed in profusion and ....

a miniature sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer...............

Edited by Ceinwenn

I realised that we were heading for a terrible collision if I didn't...............

Edited by Ceinwenn
charm beat me to the post button

....was slowly turning somewhere far, far above me, the world would be forced to .........

Kermit the Frog. I had always had a funny feeling about that frog and now it would appear..............

had done a 2 year tutelage under a certain famous, or should we say "infamous" Dr., and this seemed to have.............

coloured his outlook on life and now instead of being a nice sweet little froggie, who used to sing 'It's Not So Easy Being Green," and "The Rainbow Connection," he had morphed into some alter-ego, evil, sinister frog whose signature song was.......

"The hills are alive, with the sound of music......." - truly an evil, evil song. Tonight the frog was intent on finding his next.......

abduct and convert to the latest religion - frogusim. Kermit was the Grand Pubah Frog and he.........

a suit made of mirrors, which blinded everyone who tried to look at the evil green frog. It also protected his secret, for his hidden skin was...

no longer the normal Kermit the Frog green, no, it would appear that after many years of dating Miss Piggy Kermit's skin was turning..............