Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Not known for it's sinus clearing properties then?' Poppy relied on Itsme for his worldly advice. 'Well who's coming with me to jump out of a plane, then?'

(Itsme, this reminded me of a scene from Crocodile Dundee ....still cracks me up every time :rolol:

) Edited by poppy

Idea, but marriage as well, Not a chance!

He noticed Petrel was crying and asked Itsme, what's her problem? (Being the sensitive type)

Edited by dex

that your affections have been given elsewhere. How could you Dex??? You promised me your unending devotion, you promised me chocolates and flowers and fluffy teddy bears. My heart is broken!' Petrel's tears turned into loud wails. Dex wondered if now would be a good time to ...........

(thank goodness for that Itsme ... I thought I was forever stuck in a world I'd never escape from :giggle2: )

Henrietta Huggletree, dressed in paint splattered overalls, a beret and purple gumboots. Under one arm was an easel and under the other a ........

"I already have plenty of brushes. A professional painter couldn't possibly survive without them." Henrietta retorted. "I do need, however, something that most women crave. I called you, for any decent salesman can promptly provide it. Gossip."

Edited by Sousa