Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

right bicep..oooh you are slim, young man , said Jane, what have they been feeding you down at the prison?Cabbage water? Well I will fill you up my young man, but only if you will do your bit for me too..and with that she reached for his.....

well padded wallet. 'That'll fit the bill nicely!' she cried, playfully and rather boisterously slapping him on the bottom. Poor Eric, for that was his name, leapt quite three foot (or 91.44cm for the metrically inclined) into the air, unfortunately landing rather badly and .....

but he must have been hit on the head rather harder than he realised , because his companion looked at him strangely and said ', 'are you ok?'

'Yes', he replied, 'why?'

'Because I'm Tarzan, and YOU'RE Jane......'

pulse. ..( Erik/Jane wondered if Tarzan was german by the sound of his accent, but  didn't have time to ponder it because from

somewhere not far away there was a rather ominous sound of..

being torn limb from limb flashed through Tarzan's mind.The adrenaline flooded through him;heart -racing and blood pressure soaring he felt dizzy and all turned to blackness....

'Oi, you'..a voice penetrated the consciousness of our hero .'Who are you, and where are your clothes?'

I'm Lord Greystoke, as to where my clothes are you'd have to check with my manservant cheetah or my social secretary Jayne.

To whom do I have the pleasure of addressing...

There was a momentary pause, and an expression of confusion flitted across the face of Lord Greystoke's questioner..'I beg your pardon my lord, I am Marina, High Priestess of Ithaca and no men are allowed to set foot on this island ... Guards!,' she shouted....

Lord Greystoke's eyes widened as... 

two dozen warriors surrounded him, they drew their weapons and all turned to face outwards as if offering protection. The Priestess approached Tarzan and pronounced.......

'  προετοιμαστούν για να πεθάνει....'    'What did she say, Cheetah?' hissed a now terrified tarzan to his faithful servant...'I don't know my lord..'

Cheetah replied...'It's all greek to me.....'

' Come along man , they didn't call you Cheetah for nothing did they? '

Surely Tarzan thought naming a servant after a creature known for it's speed meant something....

'ahem, my lord,' the man servant shrugged, a sheepish expression on his face; 'that's not really my name...it's actually 'Cheater', because I got caught cheating in my exams at school and it sort of stuck ...'

'EXCUSE ME'  an irate voice came from behind the men..they had forgotten all about Jane in the midst of the confusion. 'I just happen to have a first in Classics from Oxford University and if I'm not mistaken, she said 'Prepare to die'..'

A wild cry rent the air and they turned in horror only to be confronted by......

The High Priestesses, Hand Mainden's Sister who insisted that she recognised Cheater from years ago when she was a humble maid in service to...

Whenever he was talking to the congregation, either from the inside of his pulpit or on a individual basis when he could collar a solitary one on their own,of fitting little homily's or mantra's into the conversation. He was always talking about the reckoning day that some folks would face in the future of mankind, as he liked to call it. This put some people's noses right out of joint so they decided to....

bring his own life to an early conclusion..right, this will shock him, they said, as they filled a huge bucket with marmalade. right sir, said filibusting phil, the leader of the gang, we want you to donate 5p to our collection for gay rights..just 5p...so shocked was arthur that he collapsed, face down into a bucket of freshly made marmalade....

a reel of cotton, a cheese spread triangle, a core of an apple, and a tiny notebook in which he turned his mind to his most secret feelings about his work colleagues, including the very Rev Paul Pontypridd, whose nose....

sported a most fetching wart ( or so thought Archbishop Arthur Siegfried Bellchester) and led him to many happy hours of rather furtive imaginings and lurid scribblings. 

'Ah ha, whatta we got 'ere?' cried Phil the Filibuster,'this 'ere could come in right 'andy! Let's just pay a little visit to me old mate Rev Paul and see what he has to say about this!'

This is what Rev Paul had to say ...........