I am officially a widow now............

Ceinwenn

And of course let's not forget, there is nothing like an evening watching lots of fit guys running around in shorts to brighten a girl's day.

Come on Scotland and Ireland......... I'll be cheering you on today.:lol:

Indeed, indeed! Love those muscular thighs.............is there a drooling smilie? :)

Go Ireland Go!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inver, I would have been incredibly disappointed had you lost! Please tell me what is the deal with your national coach always starting the lovely Chris Patterson on the bench?

• 2 weeks later...

I woke at the crack of dawn this morning after I dreamed a try was awarded to Italy against Wales........ in the first 10 seconds of the match!!!!

I really need to get a life :shrug:

I think it was because I had a long conversation on the phone to my cousin yesterday before she head off to Rome for a week. Lucky thing. I have never been for the match but I did like Rome when we visited just because we could.

Even so, it's no excuse for dreaming of it. It was right under the posts too. I think I'll pay a visit to the bookies and see what the odds are. Judas that I am.

rwemad, areyoumad? Don't do it! Don't tempt the fates! My OH is well P***d off as he has been told he has to attend a staff meeting on Sunday, so he's going to miss the match. Time to dig out the vcr, I guess.

rwemad, areyoumad? Don't do it! Don't tempt the fates! My OH is well P***d off as he has been told he has to attend a staff meeting on Sunday, so he's going to miss the match. Time to dig out the vcr, I guess.

Actually.... I was thinking if I bet on it happening......... it most certainly wouldn't iykwim ;)

My cunning plan ..........ho ho ho

Should the truth be known, I wouldn't know how to place a bet.:shrug:

May the best team win today....(but I am hoping it is us :)) Hope Chris has his good kicking boots on today. My nephew is heading off to Murrayfield today to see the game Go Scotland !

Hubba Hubba Hubba:smile2: Mmm the lovely Chris...how did I miss that in the shops. Was lovely to see him on the pitch today and didn't he kick well. Shame the rest of the team didn't back him up:irked:

Well done to Wales though. Gonna be a great game at Cardiff. Wonder what wil happen at Twickers with us and them:irked:

Hubba Hubba Hubba:smile2: Mmm the lovely Chris...how did I miss that in the shops. Was lovely to see him on the pitch today and didn't he kick well. Shame the rest of the team didn't back him up:irked:

Well done to Wales though. Gonna be a great game at Cardiff. Wonder what wil happen at Twickers with us and them:irked:

Ahhhh ya know....... for a bit I really thought Scotland were going to do it. They looked so good in the first half!!!!

Wales were fortunate I think... wasn't the sexiest game I've seen.

I hope they do well against England.... in fact I hope they trounce England:)

I'll tell ya one thing for nothing though.... the Scots are winning in the singing of the anthems competition. My goodness, wonderful stuff... puts us Welsh to shame.

Their singing was exceptional today. I loved when the bagpipes stopped and all you could hear was the crowd singing their hearts out.

Have to say my OH has said he hopes England's wheels come of their chariot tomorrow....lol.:) Apologies to any England fans :)

Have to say my OH has said he hopes England's wheels come of their chariot tomorrow....lol.:) Apologies to any England fans :)

Yeah, we have that hope firmly embedded in our Rugby hearts here, too, lol! :)

All I can say is :) What has happened to France this time!!:)

Oh my goodness weren't they awful??? All those turnovers, knock ons and dropping the darn ball!!!! Sheesh... why couldn't they have played against us like that?

Even so, England kinda did OK I suppose;)... let's hope they get overconfident and cocky ahead of next weekend and fumble it.

Come on Scotland.

Well Italy getting thumped so not much chance of them making a come back.

Be interesting game today at Twickers. We haven't won there since 1983!!

scotland-1.jpg Get those kicking boots working!

Good luck the Welsh and Irish! Don't suppose it will be a draw:D

:lol::lol::D:motz::lol::motz::lol:

Enough said!! At least the scones I made were good!!

So unlucky Wales...so close.....but what a great game, best of the three that were on today. Congratulations Ireland.

Edited by Inver

:lol::lol::D:motz::lol::motz::lol:

Enough said!! At least the scones I made were good!!

So unlucky Wales...so close.....but what a great game, best of the three that were on today. Congratulations Ireland.

Yeah.......well done to the Irish. Ireland were deserving winners today and of the Grand Slam.

I spent a lot of time shouting instructions at the tv and the rest of the time hiding behind fingers, sofa, dog.....

All over for another year.