Hia

Lucybird

Hi,

My name's Lucy I'm from Birmingham (UK) and I'm 21 (almost 22). I'm an active member of Chamber of Secrets forums which is a Harry Potter forum but things have been a little quite lately, and seeing as I'm stuck in the house most of the day (I broke my leg a few months ago and am only just getting up and about again). I used to post on the BBC's book board before it got closed so I thought a book forum would be a good new place.

I tend to like mystery books, a bit of fantasy, historical fiction, and romances. Chick lit. is my guilty pleasure.

Umm what else can I say... I'm a psychology graduate and hoping to go into educational psychology eventually, after I have the experience and the next degree! I like shopping, listening to music, writing, reading (obviously!), and spend far too much time on the internet!

Hi Lucybird! :lol::17: to the forum. Sounds like you're gonna fit right in here! :blush:

(Hope the leg gets better real soon :D)

Thanks, it's getting there.

And thanks for all the welcomes, I think I'm going to like it here :D

Welcome to the forum Lucy! I'm a big Harry Potter fan too. I'm not an active member of COS but I like to check in from time to time. :blush:

Thanks.

I'm Lucybird on there too, although I'm not as active in the Harry Potter areas as I once was, I tend to lurk in the Harry Potter areas more but sometimes post. It's a great forum but a little daunting when you start off (especially now, it's changed so much since I joined)

Hi Lucybird! Love your avatar and name.... veeeery cute! :D

Welcome to BCF!

I see that you're reading a book called "Rachel Ray," but obviously isn't an autobiography.. is it a biography of the cooking Rachel Ray? I love her! :D