Hia

Lucybird

Hi Lucybird! Love your avatar and name.... veeeery cute! :D

Welcome to BCF!

I see that you're reading a book called "Rachel Ray," but obviously isn't an autobiography.. is it a biography of the cooking Rachel Ray? I love her! :D

Thanks.

No it's a classic, about a girl called Rachel Ray and her family. I haven't read more than a chapter of it yet so it's a bit hard to tell you what it's about!

Thanks for all the welcomes ;)

Thanks.

No it's a classic, about a girl called Rachel Ray and her family. I haven't read more than a chapter of it yet so it's a bit hard to tell you what it's about!

Thanks for all the welcomes :D

Well let us know what you think when you get further in. :D

Well let us know what you think when you get further in. :D

If I ever do I will! I don't tend to read classics, the only one I've ever finished is Jane Eyre, and I had to read that one for school. I like the idea of classics, I just always seem to give up on them

If I ever do I will! I don't tend to read classics, the only one I've ever finished is Jane Eyre, and I had to read that one for school. I like the idea of classics, I just always seem to give up on them

I never bothered to read classics.. well it wasn't that I didn't bother, it was the fact that I'd never really thought about it. My grandma bought me Catcher In the Rye, and I was very impressed. Since then I've read Treasure Island as well, but other than them, I haven't read any more classics. I would like to though.

I never bothered to read classics.. well it wasn't that I didn't bother, it was the fact that I'd never really thought about it. My grandma bought me Catcher In the Rye, and I was very impressed. Since then I've read Treasure Island as well, but other than them, I haven't read any more classics. I would like to though.

Oh yes I've read Catcher in the Rye too, I liked it but I don't think I got it the way most people seem too. Treasure Island was one of the ones I gave up on

Oh yes I've read Catcher in the Rye too, I liked it but I don't think I got it the way most people seem too. Treasure Island was one of the ones I gave up on

You gave up on treasure island!? :D

That's disappointing, what was it you didn't like? For most people it's the writing style.. I wrote a little review for it.. You'll find it in my thread 'Ben's Books', which is about somewhere. :D

You gave up on treasure island!? :D

That's disappointing, what was it you didn't like? For most people it's the writing style.. I wrote a little review for it.. You'll find it in my thread 'Ben's Books', which is about somewhere. :D

Yeah I think that was it. I was about 9 at the time so I don't remember clearly. It was about the same time as I discovered Harry Potter so maybe I got distracted by that