Managing Your TBR Pile?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I read the title of this thread I visualise a very stern looking woman with a pinched expression, glasses at the end of her nose, a severe hair style, black official looking clothes and a clip board looking disgusted at my book collection! :blush:

This can't be healthy! :blush:

Due to problems with depression and drinking, I haven't been reading for the last few years but was still buying and collecting books that appealed to me.

Now that I've turned the corner I suddenly find that I have a lot of books, classics and new novels that I can't wait to get stuck into.

A rough estimate would be around 120 books in my TBR pile :). Most of these I have had years and never read them.

And due to the discovery of this forum, I am branching out to new genres so I can see my TBR pile increasing.

Every time I read the title of this thread I visualise a very stern looking woman with a pinched expression, glasses at the end of her nose, a severe hair style, black official looking clothes and a clip board looking disgusted at my book collection! :tong:

:D:)

:) Is that it? You must have a lot of self control!

More lack of funds! I was buying more when I was working but didn't usually have a pile of more than 3, I would buy them in the 3 for 2 offer at waterstones, read them then buy more.

I have 2 others I'm waiting to receive though