hello there

infomaniac

Hi Saoirse and welcome :( How do you pronounce your name? I pronounced Siobhan wrongly for ages, so it might be better if I'm put on the right track from the start :(

Actually, thats a good question, I'm not sure how she pronounces it. I say, 'seer-sha' but I think some people with strong accents say something more like 'sayor-sha'. It's the Irish word for freedom :roll:

It's just impossible to get away from her, really.

Says she whose all like, 'i'll make you a bookmark lab rat. :D'

Says she whose all like, 'i'll make you a bookmark lab rat. :D'

Speaking of which, I had the most amazing inspiration last night! *grin* And you ignored the important part of that. I'm making you "my bookmark lab rat*" A free bookmark or two is a small price to pay for that... And I'm totally trusting you for user feedback. *cracks up*

* small print: so that you'll be roped into eternal gratitude and awe of me.

Speaking of which, I had the most amazing inspiration last night! *grin* And you ignored the important part of that. I'm making you "my bookmark lab rat*" A free bookmark or two is a small price to pay for that... And I'm totally trusting you for user feedback. *cracks up*

* small print: so that you'll be roped into eternal gratitude and awe of me.

Lmao :lol:

You'll get plenty of feedback, though I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with :lol:

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to discussing books with you.

Actually, thats a good question, I'm not sure how she pronounces it. I say, 'seer-sha' but I think some people with strong accents say something more like 'sayor-sha'. It's the Irish word for freedom :lol:

Lovely name :lol:

Actually, thats a good question, I'm not sure how she pronounces it. I say, 'seer-sha' but I think some people with strong accents say something more like 'sayor-sha'.

I say Seer-sha. But people bastardize it on a daily basis haha I've heard Sayor-sha, Sheer-sha, Shurr-sha and other variations.

I say Seer-sha. But people bastardize it on a daily basis haha I've heard Sayor-sha, Sheer-sha, Shurr-sha and other variations.

You should hear what people do to my name. It ends up sounding like they're choking, like 'Nollok' in a nasal voice lmao. It's like I'm a Viking or a Klingon or something.