Yoooo Hoooo!

GsdSheba

Hello!

Firstly let me say, what a lovely forum this is! I've been snooping around for a couple of days and finally took the plunge and joined. I'm quite a shy person so I probably be more of a lurker than a poster :( but I enjoy reading what everyone has to say and will happily jump in now and again.

I love all types of books and will have a go at anything that looks interesting and comes recommended.

I'm currently reading Jeffrey Archer's Prodigal Daughter and Look Who It Is, by Alan Carr.

I have a teenage daughter who is into the Twilight books, but will read along with the audio version on her ipod (it's a teenage thing, right? :( )

Hello and welcome! ;)

Lol......I'd hide from Roxi if I were you! :(

:(

Nici! Thats so mean!!!

I'm by far and away not the most obsessed Twilight fan on here, and I'm not a teenager either :roll: I'm just the most VOCALLY UNWILLING fan of Twilight.

Welcome to the board, and don't mind Nici :lol: I'm nice really!

Hello!

Firstly let me say, what a lovely forum this is! I've been snooping around for a couple of days and finally took the plunge and joined. I'm quite a shy person so I probably be more of a lurker than a poster :( but I enjoy reading what everyone has to say and will happily jump in now and again.

I have a teenage daughter who is into the Twilight books, but will read along with the audio version on her ipod (it's a teenage thing, right? :( )

Hi and welcome GsdSheba! Hope you like it here :lol:

I'm, first of all, really impressed with your daughter.. When I was a teenager, I would have LOVED doing what she's doing, if we'd HAD Ipod's then. (I act like I'm 45, don't I? I'm only 26, but still.. they weren't prevalent 10 years ago!)

Second, Roxi says she's "quite a shy person," also, and she's a real chatterbox on the board. So you may fit in every bit as well and be chattering away to us before you know it. :roll:

Welcome!!