Films with no love interest?

Suburbanite

Good night and good luck.

Michael Clayton? No, shoot, the man that goes bonkers has a thing for the farm girl. That's 'romantic interest', I suppose.

Little Miss Sunshine.

I've been trawling my mind for examples, thinking that science fiction films would be pretty devoid of romance, but it's actually a lot harder than it seems!

Terminator 2 and Star Trek: First Contact are the only two that spring to mind immediately! I will have to give this more thought!

Saving Private Ryan - no love story there. :D

What about the love between the men ?? Or the love Ryan showed for his comrades by not leaving ??

They may not be romantic(I have a friend that disagrees but he see's gay undertones in everything) but it is still love , even the south park movie has a form of love in it ;) ,

Here is the question what about Misery ?? She is obsessed does that count as love ?? (I cant remember if the main character has a wife to go home to at the end o the film)

Men In Black? I can't really remember but I don't think there's a love interest in it ....

Will Smith and Linda Fiorentino are sparking off each other all the way through that, and leaving that to one side, TLJ gives up the job at the end of the film to go back to his wife.