2 authors I recommend

Kaz80

Sinead Moriarty - i loved her first 3 books, which need to be read in order, the baby trail, a perfect match and from here to maternity. The next one in my sisters shoes was ok and then her new book whose life is it anyway? was really good but i'm hoping there'll be a folllow up to this.

Erica James - i've only read her first 5 books but thoroughly enjoyed them all and they are such an easy read but a breath of fresh air needs to be read before time for a change.

these are my 2 favourite womens fiction authors , SO FAR! ;)

I agree with both those authors - very good in my opinion :) Have you got any others lined up to read?

well after i've read the rest of Erica James books i have a few authors that i might try like Freya North, Sophie Kinsella, Carol Matthews, Marian Keyes and Cathy Kelly, not sure what any of them are like but i'll give anyone a try , got a long list of authors i'd like to get through (crime/mystery as well) and i like to start from their first book and work my way through. Thoroughly enjoying reading :blush: at the moment whilst i have time on my hands, its so much better than whats on telly, and this is a great site with some good ideas.:D

Edited by Michelle
added capitals to author's names

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 5 months later...