Favourite chick-lit author?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Marian Keyes but still have a few of her books to read. I also enjoy Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green and Carol Matthews. But I love Janet Evanovich's Stephenie Plum series. They are quite funny.

I like Marian Keyes but still have a few of her books to read. I also enjoy Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green and Carol Matthews. But I love Janet Evanovich's Stephenie Plum series. They are quite funny.

Shin, I also love the Stephanie Plum series. Well, 1-10 anyway, after that it was all down hill. =(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Janet Evanovich has some great books. The Stephanie Plum series is wonderful for a laugh.

I'm glad you put this up as I took out one of her books from the library and have never read her work before

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I too love Sophie Kinsella! Its so nice to read it and just sit there until you have finished it, without thinking half way through, ' Omg, where who why' over and over again :censored:.

Did you know that Remember Me? is becoming er next sequel apperently.

Also, i like Catherine Alliot and Katie Fford :friends0:

Just reviewed my original post and have to say, having read a few chick-lit books over the last year, my favourites are still Annie Sanders, but of some of the new authors I've read, I've been impressed by both Anna McPartlin and Anna Davis.

And, now I'm officially freaked out because I've realised they're all Annie or Anna's! :lol:

Marian Keyes would have to be all time favourite out of that list.

I have read all of Cecilia Ahern to date - got her new one for Christmas so still have to read that.

Read Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella last year after going to see the movie. They were fab and her stand alone novels are entertaining, especially enjoyed twenties girl.

I don't know really. I do have a soft spot for chick-lit novels so have read quite a few different authors. I think Debbie Macomber is at the top for me, although I do enjoy Sophie Kinsella, Dorothy Koomson, Nora Roberts etc.