A Place Called Here by Ceceilia Ahern

I've never read any Cecelia Ahern books, but someone bought me this one last Chrismtas (2007) and I still haven't picked it up to read yet, despite it being the first one on the bookshelf each time I look for something new.

Doesn't look promising from what everyone has written though. :lol:

• 1 year later...

It's not her best one, but it definitely deals with an interesting subject.

When I've misplaced something I can't find I like to pretend it's now in the place where all lost things ends up, socks, persons, things... (:

The beginning of the book wasn't as easy to get into as her others but it grew on me.

• 3 months later...

I'm usualy the first person I know to run out an grab her books of the shelf, and normally I think there worth every penny and more, this one however although I did finish it, I wasnt overly impressed, was ok but totally strange makes me wonder what she was eating at the time she came up with this plot :giggle2: . o well I still love her as an auther and will still collect her books for my enjoyment wether my fella likes it or not ( he thinks I own to many as they have taken over the back bedroom lol