Lost- series 5 *Spoilers alert.*

Ben

That's it, I give in! Tonight's episode was crazy.. personally I think what Michelle said should happen.

At which point the Tardis will materialize on the island and the Doctor will jump in to prevent a catastrophic paradox. Shortly thereafter we'll find out the entire island was an alien time-travel experiment gone amuck and the Daleks will appear to exterminate all the remaining survivors.

Now that would be awesome! xD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lost now (no pun intended :friends0:), it's so confusing but I think if I just sit back and go with the flow then I'll enjoy it. Saying that, I was happy that I got a lot of points, like the obvious decline in health from those left on the Island (nose-bleeds), is because they have less and less time left. Another thing, I maybe wrong on this. But with every flash are they getting further and further back in time. Like now Jin's there with Danielle. That was years ago. :eek:

There was some sort of documentary on just before this series started, and someone on it more or less said that the best thing was to just go with the flow, and it would all pay off bythe end of the series.

I used to go to the forums, listen to the podcasts etc, to look at all the little details, but for this series I think I'll just get even more confused! So, going with the flow it is! :eek:

Aha, good idea Michelle, agreed. :friends0:

PP. She left Aaron and went to Jacobs hut where her dad was.. is it her dad? Can't remember, but she's related to Jack isn't she, and it was Jack's dad. :eek: Anyways, yeah.

I thought I was wrong at first, but I watched series 4 on Dvd not long ago. :friends0: No problem, I think Claire will definitely make an appearance. I mean it's probable she got off? :eek:

Oh yeah, that's right I remember now!

Ooooo....I wonder if she will be coming back into it then at some point or maybe Jack's Dad will?

Thanks Ben, I've been racking my brain over that! :lol:

Well thanks to tonight we know that. ;)

Wow tonight's was good.

• 3 weeks later...

I should listen to your advice and go with the flow...but I just can't. I'm not resigned to let things happening without me having guessed hard before they eventually do. It's in the nature of the show, for how much it has changed, it has, in my opinion, is peculiar way of being in playing with the viewer. last ep for example: at first I thought it definetly stated who was the bad guy and who was not (Linus/Widmore). But then I realized that they could both have used poor John for their purposes, and only as far as they got what they needed, which in the case of the former has already been accomplished. And then ther's the death-to-life issue, which is not small thing, as already happened with Christian.

Even if the show has changed a lot from the first season (it was like a film that first season, very well shot), I keep liking it and be mindboggled by it :)

Yes, i saw it last night! Thought it was awesome, couldn't believe it when

Ben killed John!!!!!!

Think it was one of the best episodes so far this series :)

I know, that was pretty surprising. Although, there's some reason for it I'm sure.. I'm still convinced Ben isn't bad for some reason. :roll:

I'm finding it hard to discuss it.. I'm just trying to let it all sink in as the series goes along, and see where we get by the end! It's a very different show to the one that we started with, but I'm really liking it! :D

It's very different, I'm liking how everything is linking together. Glad you're enjoying it Michelle, me too. :)

Yes, i saw it last night! Thought it was awesome, couldn't believe it when

Ben killed John!!!!!!

Think it was one of the best episodes so far this series :)

I know. I cannot figure out

who is the good guy and who is the bad guy out of Ben and Widmore or if they're just as bad as each other