Tiger's list

Tiger

Ooh, i've read Plague Sorcerer, Tiger - I quite liked that one. I'd be interested in hearing more about Frankie, Peaches & Me, though, as you seem to have liked that one an awful lot - sounds very good to me. Got a lot of reading done, didn't you?!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie, Peaches and Me is a teenage book by Karen McCombie. It's a real-life story, about a girl (Stella) who moves from her best mate, Frankie. Apart from the twins Jamie and Jake eating soap (YUCK!), she does not look forward to it. However, through a large waft of peaches and cream, Stella discovers Peaches, a lrage fat tabby cat on the loose. Now she sees that life is going to get more interesting....

I found this quite good, one of Karen McCombie's best books.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the Bookfair at School, I managed to get hold of a 500 paged book by Edith Pattou, called North Child. It must be good, because it says it was short-listed for theOttakar's Children's Book Prize. I can't wait to start it!

Current Book: House of Secrets

• 4 weeks later...

OK, since North Child I have read What A Week To Get Real,The Resurecction (SP) Casket (a doctor who book), Christmas Carol. Now I am ready the only book in the Chronicles Of Ancient Darkness that I have not read yet, Wolf Brother. I am really enjoying it!