'Remember me?' Sophie Kinsella

K1nS

Hey all, I have just finished reading 'Remember me?' by Sophie Kinsella yesterday and I must say, its probably one of the best books I have read in a long time. I finished it within 2-3 days ;):readingtwo:

The blurb:

'Lexi wakes up in hospital, thinking she's twenty-five with crooked teeth and a disbelief, she learns it's three years later - she's a super-toned twenty-eight year old, her teeth are straight, she's the boss of her department - and she's married! To a good looking millionaire!

She can't believe her luck - especially when she sees her stunning new loft apartment. And she'll defiantly have a fantastic marriage once she gets to know her husband again. He's drawn up a 'marriage manual' which should help.

But she soon realizes her perfect life isn't all what it seems.. Her old colleagues hate her. A rival is after her job. Then a dishevelled, sexy guy turns up... and lands a new bombshell.

What the **** happened to her? Will she ever remember? And what will happen if she does?'

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I got it for Christmas and read it in a day (as I had the flu and was just stuck in the armchair in front of the fire all day), and totally enjoyed it.

The handling of the memory loss and how the memory is just starting to recover by the end (i.e. not "it all came flooding back" but that it was just vague recognition of things

was done really well, and obviously showed that she had researched this properly.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but although it was the Shopaholic series that got me reading Sophie Kinsella, I've actually enjoyed the other books of hers more than the Shopaholic ones.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but although it was the Shopaholic series that got me reading Sophie Kinsella, I've actually enjoyed the other books of hers more than the Shopaholic ones.

Nope it's not just you. I loved the first couple of Shopaholic books but weren't quite as keen on the latter ones. Overall I do think her standalone books are a much better read and more enjoyable.

• 4 weeks later...

I completely agree! I couldn't get past the third Shopaholic book, but I've loved all her other books. Can't wait for her new book to come out.

• 1 month later...