Criminal Minds *may contain spoilers*

anisia

Garcia is awesome :D I read in an article that initially her character wasn't going to be that important for the show and she would appear very rare but then she was liked and that's why they developed her character so much :lol: I am quite happy with that. I love the interaction between her and Morgan, they always make me smile.

Agreed, Derek and Garcia would make an interesting couple :lol: I always though that maybe one day...but I've lost all hope!

No clue about when new series start anywhere though, sorry...I admit I download everything since they take forever to come here and I'm very curious. I just got the last episode of season 4 earlier but haven't found the time to watch it yet! Probably this weekend I will inbetween studying for my exams.

Another huge fan here too - as far as I'm aware, the only showing of it now in the UK is on a channel called Virgin 1 on a Wednesday at 9pm and I think we're about a season behind they are in the US (I could be wrong though!) They're also showing older episodes on the same channel at 9pm on a Monday evening.

Agreed, Derek and Garcia would make an interesting couple :lol: I always though that maybe one day...but I've lost all hope!

Initially, I wanted them to get together, but I think a romance between them would ruin the dynamics of the show now - I love the heat/banter between them though!

Initially, I wanted them to get together, but I think a romance between them would ruin the dynamics of the show now - I love the heat/banter between them though!

That's also true...it might get ruined if they started dating. I suppose (season 3 spoiler)

Kevin and Garcia also make a cute couple.

In season 1, I had hoped with Reid they would develop his love interest a bit more.

I'm referring to the girl he had to protect in episode 18. They just ended it so sudden and it would have been nice to see a bit more of it.

. I also know Reid is very socially awkward so it's hard to portray something like this, plus the show doesn't focus on these things much...but I just love Reid so much :lol:

Edited by anisia

In season 1, I had hoped with Reid they would develop his love interest a bit more.

I'm referring to the girl he had to protect in episode 18. They just ended it so sudden and it would have been nice to see a bit more of it.

Oh, I'd LOVE for them to develop that angle! He deserves a bit of lovin'!

I saw the episode from last week (season 4). I absolutely LOVED it. I won't say anything about the plot but Morgan was great, I like it when he gets a bit of the spotlight. Garcia wasn't in it enough though...neither was Reid ;)

Does anyone other than me prefer the earlier seasons - when Mandy Patenkin was in it? I'm not a Mandy Patenkin fan, but I prefered him to the new guy.

Did he play Gideon? I preferred Gideon and didnt like the new guy at first, but I'm getting used to him.

Yeah, he did. To be honest, I watch so little tv that I've seen very few of them & all but a couple were with Mandy Patenkin (Gideon). I'm not up on their names, except Garcia & Reid - those are the only 2 I can remember. I think I'll just have to buy the first 3 series.

Edited by Ceinwenn