Aloha!

Guest ProzacKitteh

Guest ProzacKitteh

Hi everyone, I just signed up so thought I'd better pop in and introduce myself ;) I'm a 30 something married Brit living just outside Oxford. I work as a software programmer although bizarrely enough I hate code and numbers and just live for when I get home and can curl up with a book! My husband doesn't read, so it's ever so frustrating that I can't talk books with the one person I spend the most time with. I'm hoping this place will be the outlet I've needed for a long time :P I like a bit of everything really, lots of fantasy, horror and crime but I also succumb to chick lit once in awhile. I originally trained and worked as an English teacher, so I have a love for the classics too. And that's me! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Cheers, Zoe.

Hi everyone, I just signed up so thought I'd better pop in and introduce myself :) I'm a 30 something married Brit living just outside Oxford. I work as a software programmer although bizarrely enough I hate code and numbers and just live for when I get home and can curl up with a book! My husband doesn't read, so it's ever so frustrating that I can't talk books with the one person I spend the most time with. I'm hoping this place will be the outlet I've needed for a long time :D I like a bit of everything really, lots of fantasy, horror and crime but I also succumb to chick lit once in awhile. I originally trained and worked as an English teacher, so I have a love for the classics too. And that's me! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Cheers, Zoe.

Hello there, I'm Ben, nice to meet you. :lol: I'm currently reading the brilliant classic Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson. Um, I'm 15, enjoy reading, obviously! I'm sure you'll find this a good place to discuss books with all us avid readers. I think you've definitely found your outlet! If you want to talk about anything, drop me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...