Bonjour

mister.g

Hello

Until recently it never occurred to me that there might be forums dedicated to reading, books, authors etc. Why - i don't know - there are forums for everything else?!

Anyway - i'm Andy. I'm 33. I have a diverse taste in books ranging from mystery/whodunnit through to sci-fi and fantasy. Authors are therefore equally as diverse including such as Michael Connelly, Jonathon Kellerman, Karin Slaughter, Tess Gerritsen, Raymond Feist, and Janny Wurts. I haven't read much fantasy recently as i seem to have gone all out on mystery/thriller however do have some on my shelf to read which i've not yet managed.

I've started my own 50 book challenge for the year and will be making an attempt at some point to read outside my comfort zone - however judging by other peoples posts i don't think this will be too difficult - it appears to happen naturally following recommendations from others :P

Hi mister.g :lol:;) to the forum :she:

Some of those are among my favourite authors! There are several people on here doing lots of different challenges .. check out the reading lists section! Sounds like you're gonna fit right in :P

• 1 month later...