CSI New York *SPOILER ALERT*

Inver

Did you watch the start of the new series tonight. Mac was OK....what a guy. You can't keep him down for long. Loved it at the end when they got the guy and he read out the list of things he was being charged with and then said ' but most of all because you pi...ed me off' :P As Kenny said...'you just been served mate' ;)

I watched it too - I absolutely love CSI (pssst btw, it was CSI not NCIS ;)), the original and NY being my favourites. I'm naughty and read up in advance what's going to happen, so I knew that Mac was going to be ok I wasn't sure how long his amnesia would last.

I thought the end was funny too! Didn't you think Ethan looked like Robert De Niro in Cape Fear?

Ah how I love Saturday and Tuesday for CSI!:P

I

! Didn't you think Ethan looked like Robert De Niro

Ah how I love Saturday and Tuesday for CSI!:P

That is who he looked like...thanks for that :she:

Hope you dont mind - I've changed the title and mentioned that there's a spoiler for those that haven't seen it yet.

Oops....yes thanks Kell ;)

I will have to set skyplus AND series link it! :D

Well I did sky+ it and watched the first episode ... poor Warrick indeed :D

Unfortunately sky+ didn't record the second episode which was on immediately after! :lol: So now I will miss it! :motz:Did anyone see it or does anyone know if it will be repeated again before next week episode?

Well I did sky+ it and watched the first episode ... poor Warrick indeed :D

Unfortunately sky+ didn't record the second episode which was on immediately after! :lol: So now I will miss it! :motz:Did anyone see it or does anyone know if it will be repeated again before next week episode?

Don't worry - the episode after was an old one, so you haven't missed any of the new series.:D

I could have sworn my TV listings had the second episode down as a new one, but after checking it, it turned out I just hadn't been paying attention. Probably just as well really because I was so upset over Warrick I wouldn't have been able to pay proper attention to a second episode anyway.

Five, 9pm remember....Mac is on. ;)

Actually it is 9.20....why do they keep changing the flippin times of programmes

Edited by Inver