E.R. - Final series

Inver

Oh know didn't know that

Neela was leaving tonight, but was great to see she ended up going to be with whats his name.

How many are left?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a few episodes behind, just watched the one after John comes back. I can't believe there isn't many episodes left. This series has been on top form. I'll have to buy the DVDs so I can watch from the start. I don't think I've ever seen anything before series 5/6.

I've watched up to Season 9 and have 10 to watch. (It's where it starts to get difficult for me as I haven't been able to watch 'The Dr Green' episodes since they aired.

There's a catch up on More 4 before the final 2 hour episode airs. Looks to be good and I've already got the reminder set :)

Don't forget tonight!!!:smile2: on from 8pm

I'm still a few episodes away (the last one I saw was when Neela left) but I'm already really upset that this is finishing. I see a lot of tears happening when I see the finale. I'm glad they're showing a documentary too :D

Really sad to see this show end after 15 years but a good finish all the same, at least we know that life at County lives on. Bit bummed that Carter didn't really get his happy ending though ... and I still think him and Abby belong together!

I agree Karen. I always thought they should have been together!

Loved the final episode. I'm a bit disappointed it didn't go out on a bang but at the same time, happy it ended in a 'life carries on' kinda way. (If you get what I mean...?)

It was good to see a lot of the old cast together again and I like the way everyone gathered together at the end for a final goodbye. I will definately miss this series and the genius that went into writing it.

I agree Karen. I always thought they should have been together!

I'm onto Season 11 in my rewatch and some my favourite moments are in the run up to Carter and Abby getting together and the initial episodes after they did. If it wasn't for Abby's crazy family they'd still be together.

I'm a bit disappointed it didn't go out on a bang but at the same time, happy it ended in a 'life carries on' kinda way. (If you get what I mean...?)

I know what you mean and I agree.

It did seem they were leaving it open for a spin off.

I'm not keen on a spin off. I think they should leave well alone!