Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard his name mentioned, along with the actor who plays mini me, lucy something - page 3 model, ulrika johnson, and i cant remember any of the others.

I always swear I'm not gonna watch this and then just end up getting sucked into it so this year I'm not gonna even have a peek at it! :D

I always swear I'm not gonna watch this and then just end up getting sucked into it so this year I'm not gonna even have a peek at it! :D

With the celebrity version, I also watch the first episode just to see who goes in - and then im sucked in too and I end up watching it! :D

I always say that :D

Then I see my sister watching it and im like ohhhh, I must watch!

:D

Or your friends start talking about it and your relatives too, so you just have to check it out.. at least so you can be polite and join in the conversation! :D

Or your friends start talking about it and your relatives too, so you just have to check it out.. at least so you can be polite and join in the conversation! :D

True! Otherwise you're just listening like what are they talking about?

But now you can go OH I SAW THAT! :D

That`s so true of work, if your not into BB your completely out of the staffroom conversation for the duration of the series. It`s much easier to watch it and join in! :D

That`s so true of work, if your not into BB your completely out of the staffroom conversation for the duration of the series. It`s much easier to watch it and join in! :D

Come on, be different - be a rebel - don't watch it! You honestly won't miss it, honestly!

Come on, be different - be a rebel - don't watch it! You honestly won't miss it, honestly!

Yey! Rebel! Thats what I am!! I shall definately not be watching it now. Its been a long time since I was a rebel and I like it!! :D:tong: