All about Kay_Loves_Purple

kay_loves_purple

Kay would be okay (well, Andreea too since it's my given name -- but I'm more used to being Kay online than Andreea)

I was really lucky to find the format I used -- else my presentation would have been something like "Hello I'm Kay, I'm a programmer, I love to read and I have a book blog", period. I don't think it can get much worse than that :)

Thank you for your welcome :D

I have no idea where I'm going to keep it when it will be done (it's supposed to be approximately 3 meters wide). Right now it's quite okay as I only have less than one third done so it fits on the floor of one of the rooms :lol:

(click here to see a pic if you want only be warned it's a part of the Sistine Chapel's ceiling so it's not entirely decent :D )

As for the patience, I sort of gave it up when reaching a huge white part so I might not be that patient after all :D:)

I wish I had enough patience to finish this huge thing too :):lol:

(I'm very fond of jigsaw puzzles, the way the picture appears a bit more with every piece added, and the way a single piece seems meaningless but it gets a meaning once it joins its neighbours, but all those white pieces do discourage me)

I'm planning to resume working on it this month, fingers crossed :D