What was for lunch?

Michelle

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I LVOE a nice omlette!

I tend to bring lunch with me to work, so I do a variety of soups & sandwiches. Last night I made a HUGE pot of my chickpea & chorizo soup, so I took a nice, crusty roll to have with a flask of that, along with a cereal bar & a small pack of dried berries with almonds to nibble on - yummy!

Kell that soup sounds lovely.

It's dead easy too - I can't remember if I've posted the recipe before. If not, I'll pop it into the recipe thread for you. It's wonderfully warming in the winter! :)

You need to vary things though, Inanna, or you'll get bored with it all & end up throwing in the towel. Try havnig your toast with some tasty soup - it can make all the difference & doesn't have to be calorific at all.

You need to vary things though, Inanna, or you'll get bored with it all & end up throwing in the towel. Try havnig your toast with some tasty soup - it can make all the difference & doesn't have to be calorific at all.

Oh I could never get bored of marmite on toast :wink:

I have loved it for years and besides I find it soooo filling and yummy.

Sometimes I do have vegetarian bolognese for lunch, but then means I get to have toast for dinner :)

Kell that soup sounds lovely.

It's dead easy too - I can't remember if I've posted the recipe before. If not, I'll pop it into the recipe thread for you. It's wonderfully warming in the winter! :)

Thanks for the recipe - I'll try it out in the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...