Albums Wishlist

Tiger

So, which albums are you after this Christmas? I have loads I like the sound of, including Funhouse by Pink, Out Of Control by Girls Aloud, Lessons To Be Learned by Gabriella Cilmi, Jordin Sparks by Jordin Sparks and Little Voice by Sara Bareilles, to name but a few:smile2:

So, which albums are you after for Christmas

Edited by Tiger

I love Sigur Ros, as they remind so much of Iceland - hope to go back next summer. They always say that they play the Icelandic landscape, and you have to go there to really appreciate this.

There are no albums that I specifically want this year, but if we get our bonus I may go and swap my MP3 for a proper I-pod - about time I got one considering how many I sell !

Most of mine are a little old!

Sia - Colour the small one

Sia - Some people have real problems

Sigur Ros & Hilmar Orn Hilmarsson - Angels Of The Universe

Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself

Leona Lewis - Spirit

Enjoy this one, William- it's amazing! Apparently they've added her two new songs to it (Forgive Me and Run) to make it a delux edition. I think you'll enjoy it:friends0:

Enjoy this one, William- it's amazing! Apparently they've added her two new songs to it (Forgive Me and Run) to make it a delux edition. I think you'll enjoy it:friends0:

I'm sure I will! It's one of those things on my wish list that I will buy in the January sales otherwise! I loved her performance of Run on X-factor. :)