What music are you all into?

Tbird

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Hee hee, well the J stands for Japanese. :kissing: I won't even try to say more because honestly, I have only listened to a few bands and they're so NOT for me. Though J-pop, have no idea what that that sounds like. Only (j-rock) band I can remember by name is Dir En Grey. Though perhaps that is more metal than :HerculeHastings means?

Am I allowed to post links in here? If not, feel free to delete. :)

http://www.myspace.com/direngrey

I have tried to listen to these guys several times, since everyone says they're awesome, but not my cup of tea by far.

Ok, I shall swiftly demonstrate just how out of touch and born in the wrong decade I am :kissing: what are j-rock and j-pop, exactly?

With you on that I had not a clue.. But......

^Hee hee, well the J stands for Japanese. :) I won't even try to say more because honestly, I have only listened to a few bands and they're so NOT for me. Though J-pop, have no idea what that that sounds like. Only (j-rock) band I can remember by name is Dir En Grey.

That means I am in to J-Punk :) I am a huuuge fan of the Japanese Hardcore Punk scene with many of my favourite bands coming from Japan including; GAUZE, GISM, ZOUO and DISCLOSE to name but a few.

I have also listened to Dir En Grey, not my sort of thing either, it is just plain strange! :D