What music are you all into?

Tbird

Ohh, didn't realise you were in US, my apologies if you can't. But I have loads of new music so if you hear anything you like ever, then ask me if I've got it before you go buying them! :smile2:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get most of my music from the library. If they don't have what I want I request that they purchse it. The libraries of most cities in the U.S. have a fairly big collection. Another souce of music is the College and University libraries.

Another off-topic....My GD is working part time at the Museum in New Orleans while she is attending school for a semester at Tulane University. The N.O. museum has probably the largest Jazz Collection in the World.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard this song the other day online called 'That's Not My Name' by the Ting Ting's and I'm totally hooked! I bought it from iTunes but I need to find more stuff from them and see if I like. It's been in my head constantly though, lol.

That song gets stuck in my head everytime I hear it. Everytime. Its so annoyingly catchy!

Anyways, I enjoy pretty modern music, I haven't really explored much in music either. :lol: I haven't explored all the 70's and 80's music, apart from like.. Blondie, Ramones and David Bowie and all that stuff. I just don't have time. I prefer 90's music the best :D

lol, the only song by them I know is I Believe in a Thing Called Love. :lol:

That's terrible! Their Christmas song is awesome, and so is 'Love Is Only A Feeling' - the counterpart to "I Believe".

Not to mention, " you're really growing on meeee! You're really growing on me, an

McFly McFly McFly!!!!!

I just loooove these guys! I even find myself having teeny moments because of them. Thought I left puberty behind :lol:

Otherwise (:lol:) I love nearly everything. Pop, Rock, House, R&B.... Usually listen to Radio 1 cause I love about 90% of what they play. Oh, and I love "Oldies" :lol:

McFly McFly McFly!!!!!

Yes. Yes. Yes. I love McFly, I get so excited when I see them live. I end up with a sore throat the next day because I scream and sing at the top of my voice :lol:.

I also love cheesey 80s tunes - they're good songs to boogie to :lol::lol:

Jack's Mannequin is pretty good, I love em. I didn't really like their last album though, The Glass Passenger. I adored Everything in Transit, though, it was very good, very...Happy. That's why I liked them so much, because their music seemed happy (if that makes sense) but with the Glass Passenger, it was kinda darker..

• 5 months later...

I grew up listening to jazz and soul, so this will always be my favourite - artists like Angela Bofill, Roy Ayres, George Benson and so on. I also listen to quite a bit of classical and New Age type stuff, which I find very relaxing. Some of the modern dance type music is also okay - but I tend to keep that for the gym. My all time favourite though has to be Stevie Wonder. I have been to see him 4 times now - brilliant !