Book Wishlist for Christmas!

Inver

I would like the Raven Hart 'Vampire Seduction' series

Ooohhh I hope you get it! You will be in for a treat if you do! :)

The only place I have seen them being sold is Amazon and they are really cheap on there, her new one is out at the end of January. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhh I hope you get it! You will be in for a treat if you do! :)

The only place I have seen them being sold is Amazon and they are really cheap on there, her new one is out at the end of January. :roll:

Thanx Nici :) I shall quietly pass on this info to my other half! :(

Too many to list here but below is what i know i have so far:)

The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien.

The Pillars Of The Earth by Ken Follett.

The Grass Is Singing by Doris Lessing.

The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing.

The Good Terrorist by Doris Lessing.

The Trial by Franz Kafka.

Unjust Rewards by Polly Toynbee,David Walker.

The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx.Friedrich Engels.

A Christmas Carol And Other Christmas Writings by Charles Dickens.

I know i've forgotten some but they're all wrapped now:).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from my list, I got:

Living With the Dead by Kelley Armstrong (h/:)

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (p/:lol:

The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory (h/:lol:

The Devil’s Rose by Brom (h/:lol:

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J K Rowling (h/:eek:

I'll be getting ASAP:

Fire and Sword by Simon Scarrow (h/;)

Folkllore of the Discworld by Terry Pratchett & Jacqueline Simpson (h/B)

Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer (h/B)

I was surprised to see The Haunting of Toby Jugg on your list. Years (& I do mean years!) ago, I think I read all the Dennis Wheatley books, they were probably my first "adult" reads! I couldn`t read them fast enough I liked them so much. Wonder if I`d feel the same about them now. :)

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Thanks - I hope i'll enjoy it too :lol:

I saw 'The Haunted Airman' on BBC4 quite a while ago when it was on, and I remember thinking it was really good. Ages passed and I just forgot about it. Then, I went to see Twilight, and afterwards I looked up Robert Patterson because I knew I recognised him from something other than Harry Potter. I then realised it was 'The Haunted Airman' I saw a while ago, so I asked for the book for Christmas which I got and im now currently reading, and im looking for a copy of the programme to watch again :)

• 6 years later...

Are you wishing for books as presents this year? And if so, what are the titles you've been wishing for? Or do you wish for any novels that Santa would be willing to send you? :)

I think a lot of us would like to have books as presents for Christmas... I know I always do. But I haven't wished for any this year. I mean only my parents  Santa asks me what I'd like for Christmas, and this year I haven't told them him about any books. I happen to have my Birthday in December and I already got a really sweet Birthday present from my parents Santa this year and so I'm not wishing for anything else. :smile2: However, I'd be really curious to hear what books you are wishing for this year, if any :smile2: 

Edited by frankie

I never get books as presents from anyone as I am seen as the authority on books, and I think they're afraid to. And I think they don't get me book vouchers because they feel it's too thoughtless.

It makes me sad every year :giggle:

I got a book as a present, and it was one I already had hehe. Book vouchers, definitely the way to go.

If anyone wants a really pretty edition of The Picture Of Dorian Gray (I'll send my original, not the gift!), let me know and ye can have it :giggle: