A hello from me

William

Hello! Obviously I am a big book reader. Mainly due to my course which means I have to read several books a week to keep on top! I wish I'd do more reading outside of my course as I really enjoy it, so that will be my new year's resolution. Not sure whether it'll work.

My name isn't actually William as I'm female (a long story), but I don't mind being called that.

Okay so the last book I finished was Dying Light, which I thoroughly enjoyed and currently reading The Chocolate Lovers' Club, but have taken a break from it due to my course. Some of my favourite books are 'Vernon God Little' and 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time'.

Thank you for the friendly welcome. :lol:

Welcome to the forum William. I'm sure you have fun here.

I'm now intersted to hear how you got a male name?

It's not too interesting I'm afraid; Williams is a team I support and so I'd have it as part of my username only then most people thought I was male (due to having male associated hobbies) and those who didn't realise the connection thought I was called William. After a couple of times I stopped explaining this as I really like the name anyway. My name was taken here so I went for William instead.